Find Jenipher here:
Jenipher Lyn is an illustrator who specializes in whimsical, punny illustrations. She is currently writing & illustrating an encouraging book for girls and women. She strives to save the world, one doodle at a time!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Katie Williamsen Web & Social Media Consulting. Are you a lady boss who is ready for your website and social media to finally start creating real results for your business? Schedule a web or social media strategy call today! Stop feeling overwhelmed and make effective changes for your business. Learn how to attract your dream audience and turn them into loyal fans. Learn more here: http://kwilliamsen.com/shepercolates
Jenipher’s definition of success:
“ultimately for me, money is part of it but it’s not the success term for me – i would rather do something I love and make less money and eat more pasta and peanut butter and jelly than do something that isn’t true to myself.”
Things we chat about with Jenipher:
- life not being perfect
- rejection can help make you successful
- what you do VS what you really want to do
- how stubbornness, creativity and her unwillingness to fail help her to keep going
- how she allows herself to spend time on non-work related tasks/projects
- books Jenipher mentions: Sarah Dessen & Lisa Congdon
Listen to the full episode now!