Find Jen Carrington here:
Jen Carrington is a content coach and creative mentor who helps purpose-driven creatives make things happen in their creative work and life on their own terms, in their own way, and by their own rules.
Jen is based in Manchester, UK where she lives with my better half Alex and their two pesky cats, Marcy and Lila. Jen has a degree in social work, but after graduating she discovered her heart belonged in the online world of content strategy and creative coaching. When she’s not working with her game changing clients or behind the scenes on her business you’ll either find her lost in a good book, spending time with the people she love, or planning her next adventure and travels to come.
Jen’s definition of success:
I feel successful if I have a business that is impactful, fulfilling, and sustainable. I want to feel like my work is meaningful and bigger than just me.
Things we chat about with Jen:
- lifestyle stability is just as important as financial stability
- being the best version of herself and not talking short cuts
- limitations are not obstacles
- needing to be the best version of herself for her coaching clients
- do the work, because she doesn’t want to let her team down
- approaching her business in a restful way, which she felt like she didn’t have permission to do for a while
- being intentional, not being work shy, and doing the grunt work
- books jen mentions: The effortless everyday & essentialism
Plan Your Gram: Plan Your Gram is a powerful social media tool for visually planning + scheduling your instagram feed. Drag and drop images before you post and schedule the best time to post them. Best of all, no on-going monthly fees, it’s just a one time purchase for the life of your business. Unlike other schedulers that lock you into $10-$50 a month, Plan Your Gram is just $15.99, once. Plan Your Gram is brand new Instagram planning tool, for iOS and Android. Learn more at planyourgram.com
Lauren Gerig Designs: Lauren takes the guess work out of hiring a designer by offering several comprehensive branding packages developed specifically with creative business owners like you in mind. From logo design to fully customized website, Lauren can help. Etsy sellers, you’re in luck! Lauren is excited to be offering a new Etsy Branding Package, complete with customized graphics designed specifically for Etsy shops! Visit laurengerigdesigns.com to book your project today!
Listen to the full episode now!